Even if a child's parents are not married, the child has the right to financial support. The Law Offices of James M. Miller can guide you through the process of establishing a designation of parental status, obtaining child support and coverage as defined by Florida Law, determining the responsibilities of the parents, and making decisions regarding contact and visitation rights.