In the event that a parent and a minor child are relocating because of a job transfer, a remarriage of one of the two parties, or any number of other reasons, that parent may first need to obtain approval, especially if they are planning to move at least 50 miles away from their current residence.

Florida has strict laws governing these types of moves, which apply in many cases involving child custody and relocation. If you or your child's other parent are planning on moving, our team can help you make the proper arrangements to keep the best interests of your child in mind.